- Please be sure to meet minimum system requirements before buying.
- Fly the Maddog X has been developed for a full 3D virtual cockpit experience: aircraft does not include 2D panels; only PFD, ND and FMS CDU1 pop-up windows are available.
- 64bit edition is compatible only with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v4.1 or above, any license level.
- Older Windows OSes like Windows XP are not compatible with Fly the Maddog X, we do not guarantee compatibility or provide support.
- An internet connection is required for installing and activating Fly the Maddog X.
The product is packaged into 2 editions, differentiating in the price and characteristics:
32bit edition: compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP 2, Acceleration or Steam Edition and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v3.4.
Minimum system requirements: I3 CPU or equivalent, 4Gb RAM, 2Gb GPU, Windows 7.
64bit edition: compatible with Prepar3D v4.1/v4.2/v4.3, includes all features available with the 32bit edition plus TFDi’s TrueGlass and RealLight.
Minimum system requirements: I5 CPU or equivalent, 8Gb RAM, 4Gb GPU, Windows 7 64bit.