With this new project we started from our past experience, to bring yet the simulation to higher levels of realism and immersion.
Fly the Maddog X is proudly made in Italy with the cooperation of an extraordinary team, spread all over the world.
We hope you will enjoy this wonderful aircraft as much as we do.
- Project manager: Davide Marras.
- Development team: Davide Marras, Stefano Porrà, Michele Galmozzi, Jonathan Bleeker, Trino Rojas.
- Sound effects: Davide Marras, Stefano Porrà, Davide Vacca.
- Manuals and documentation: Davide Marras, Stefano Porrà.
- Aircraft systems: Davide Marras.
- Flight dynamics: Michele Galmozzi.
- 3D model and Virtual Cockpit: Aaron Graham/SimTech, Jonathan Bleeker, Trino Rojas.
- Model and Virtual Cockpit tagging and animation: Jonathan Bleeker.
- Exterior Model textures and liveries: Gustavo La Cruz, Trino Rojas.
- Crew/Ground audio set: Nick Landolfi.
- Dynamic lights and effects: Michele Galmozzi.
- MD82 Technical support: Tom Doyle, Davide Vacca.
- Website: iskida.com.
- Betatesters: Ben Weston, Brendan Ratchford, Brian Thibodeaux, Danilo Tirino, Dave Hodges, David Graham, Doğuş Bulut, Felix Leverenz, Flavio Perotti, Giorgio La Pira, Grant Sproson, Jardel Macedo, Massimiliano Sarotto, Mats Eriksson, Nabarun De Vreeze, Neil Culverhouse, Pedro Henrique, Pietro Chiaffitella, Seth Ainsley, Simone Soffiato, Stan Winke, Tom Doyle, Ugo Mariani, Will Westlake.
- Special thanks: Felix Leverenz, for the advanced traing notes; David Graham and Nabarun De Vreeze, for providing outstanding screenshots; Dave Hodges for Shared Cockpit, that will be implemented in the near future; Fady Botros, for revising the english manuals; Matthias Pietsch, for revising the website; Ugo Mariani and P.V.I. - Piloti virtuali Italiani, the best italian simming community.